Fiber Pulling & Maintenance..
The main advantage of the fiber-optic network is that it enables large volumes of information to be transmitted at high speed. As demand for reliable, always-on, high-speed broadband services continues to rapidly grow, fiber optic networks are becoming the solution of choice for Fiber to the Business (FTTB) or Fiber to the Home (FTTH) customers in metropolitan, suburban and urban areas around the world. In the last decade, growing demand for bandwidth intensive applications has driven an extensive deployment of centralized fiber optic networks. However, connecting the “last mile” for end users using conventional trenching has been a cost prohibitive.
Mynet provides cost effective last mile connectivity solutions that are not only versatile and reliable, but also highly robust and environmentally friendly. Combining ease of use and rapid deployment by small, highly efficient crews using inexpensive construction equipment, we change the way fiber optic networks are deployed for last mile applications.
Our innovative Vertical work changes the way fiber optic networks are deployed – reducing costs, maximizing versatility, and minimizing environmental impact while rapidly improving time to market for new services. We provide a complete fiber optic solution for Outside Plant applications that is fully scalable to meet present and future fiber optic network requirements.
Mynet has experience working and completing fiber optics network deployment services in Khulna. Our work includes Overhead Cable Installation for 25000 meters, Vertical Work for 35 sites, and Cable Blowing of 34,500 meters. We are also the leading maintenance service providers in the Khulna region. Currently we provided maintenance service for 34000 meters of optical fiber network. We are extremely efficient at what we do and our “prevention not cure” approach helped us achieve an outstanding uptime of 100% on our entire fiber optics network.
For Service Providers, VIF provides the following key benefits:
- Lower Deployment Cost – shallow deployment extends capital budgets
- Faster time to market – rapid deployment accelerates revenue from new services
- Design flexibility – networks may be designed around utilities and branched to serve local customers.
- Rugged product – VDC protects fiber optic cables against construction, frost and compression damage
- Easy to repair & expand – VDC may be re-entered for repair or to expand networks.
For Municipalities and Home Owner Associations, our solution is ideal because:
- Minimal disruption – few traffic interruptions and road closures to bother residents and businesses.
- Easier to Manage – micro-trenching’s low impact minimizes demands on municipal inspectors.
- Low infrastructure impact – ideal for dense urban, heritage & tourist areas.
- Route flexibility – networks may be conveniently designed according to local municipal requirements.
- Increased Safety – less risk of hitting other utilities and lower liability issues.
- Esthetically Pleasing – proper reinstated networks have minimal impact on roadways and boulevards
Mynet Typically provides the fiber optics deployment for:
- Carriers & Service Providers
- Universities & Schools
- Hospitals and HMO
- Private Enterprise
- Fiber to the Home
Our services Includes:
- Fiber Optics Cable Installation –All sizes, cable pulling and jetting
- Fiber Optic Cable Preparation and Splicing Services
- Fiber Optic Testing and Documentation
- Emergency Repairs and Breakdowns
- Complete Consultancy Services
- Fiber Optic Cable Assembly
- FTTX Service